Requirements for articles
Basic requirements for the articles
The following requirements are specified to articles submitted for the publication in Professional Education in Russia and abroad. Presented articles shouldn’t be published anywhere before and should correspond to the subject-matter of the journal. Text should be written in the language clearly understood not only by the specialists but also by a wide range of readers interested in the discussion of the theme. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of information included into their articles. The size of the article is 40 000 printed characters (1 author’s sheet). References to the literature sources are shown at the end of the article in alphabetic order. A list of references should be given in compliance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008. Illustrations (graphics, schemes and diagrams) should be copied and attached as a separate object. All abbreviations should be decoded. Only one article of any particular author can be published in one issue of the journal. Review of the scientific supervisor should be attached to the Articles written by post-graduate students and candidates of sciences.
The structure of the article
The first page of the article should contain the following information in the Russian and English languages:
- Authors (Last, First, Middle);
- Brief information about author(s): scientific degree, scientific position, place of work, occupation, contact e-mail, telephone number;
- Name of the article;
- Abstract to 1000 printed characters;
Requirements for the author’s manuscript
- Articles are presented in MS Word format.
- The Times New Roman is used for the text.
- A font size – 14.
- Between line spacing is 1,5.
- Spacing in front of a paragraph is 1,25.
- Text is printed with the following margins: 20 mm from all the sides.
- Width text justification.
- Hyphenless justification.
- Italic, bold - are possible.
- References to the literature sources are shown by figures in article text in square brackets. A list of references should be given in compliance with GOST P 7.0.5-2008.
- Hyphen should be different from dash.
- Dash and quotation marks should be the same in all the text.
- No spacing between the paragraphs is allowed.
- Figures are given in black-and-white format without shading and in WMF,EMF, CDR,AI, EPS; bitmap pictures – in TIFF, JPG format with resolution not less than 300 dots/inch in real size.
- Diagrams from MS Excel, MS Visio are given in black-and-white format.
- Tables are created and placed on separate pages in Microsoft Word, Excel in order of their reference in the text the reference should be given to the table.
- When formulas are included use only Microsoft Equation 3.0 (an inbuilt redactor of Microsoft Word). Formulas should be located in the middle of the page. Put the numbers only with the formulas to which the references are given.